Working at MBC
We take great pride that the very best professionals in broadcasting want to make their careers with "myFM". We work hard to be the best place to work for broadcasters who want to be a part of and help us maintain our tradition of consummate broadcasting professionalism and award-winning service to our communities. We strive for Service, Fun and Excellence - every day!
MBC is a small company, but we're proud of the comprehensive package of benefits provided for qualified members of the myFM family. Currently, our company benefits include:
· Paid holidays - a minimum of two weeks’ vacation
· A comprehensive extended health and dental package
· Sick leave
· Life Insurance, Long-term disability and ADD
· Matching RRSP plans
· Educational assistance
· Length-of-Service awards
Our corporate culture strives for personal growth and creative freedom, it's easy to see why so many broadcasting professionals want to make their career with MBC.
MBC is committed to celebrating diversity and to creating a workplace culture that embraces individuality. At MBC we are also committed to creating a workplace free of barriers that is accessible to all. Where requested, and in consultation with the applicant regarding his/her individual accessibility needs, all reasonable accommodations will be made available to persons with disabilities to support full participation in our recruitment processes.
MBC is proud to be an equal opportunity organization and takes pride in our recruitment and hiring standards.
General Managers - General Sales Managers (Please Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
General Manager / General Sales Manager
The key factors:
- Work and lead the team on a daily basis.
- Work directly with our clients to meet and exceed their expectations.
- Maintain, and grow our existing regional revenue.
- Assist with further development of key MBC systems.
Interested? Check us out at www.myfmradio.ca
Still Interested? Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Subject line: GM/GSM gig.
HIRING FOR SALES
All Markets (Please Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
We're always looking for good people!
The ideal candidate for the Sales & Marketing position is one who has a passion for selling and a proven record of success with prospecting, closing, and retaining new advertisers to establish a diverse and established client list. You must be capable of presenting articulately, enthusiastically and persuasively in person, on the phone, or in writing. Your core responsibility will be to increase our advertiser base and achieve a specific revenue target. Must be able to perform against quota and excel in a highly competitive market.
Prior experience in advertising sales and marketing is not qualification for the position but it is an asset. We are looking for the right individual who wants to jump start their career and become a part of the local business community. Becoming a part of the local business community is much more than just doing day-to-day business to MY Broadcasting Corporation. It means attending events, getting involved, and helping the community grow and prosper.
- Work closely with customers to optimize their advertising budget.
- Prepare and execute dynamic presentations and creative pitches.
- Networking, cold calling, attending seminars and local events.
- Adhere to strict sales procedures set down by management. Prepare and submit weekly follow-through update reports.
- Understand, adapt, and contribute to the evolution of our sales reporting procedures.
- Detail-oriented with impeccable follow-through.
- Cross-functional knowledge of sales and operations.
- Strategic vision for revenue growth.
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, Internet, e-Mail.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Valid Ontario Driver's License.
Please email your resume and include a cover letter that indicates why you would be best suited for the position and why you would like to be a part of the myFM team.
VP of Sales
Email resume to: jeffd@MBCmedia.ca
COMMUNITY SUPPORT POSITION
This position involves working with local businesses in a variety of our markets on public awareness and community projects. It involves a great deal of "phone work" and enthusiasm. You must be a go-getter and detailed oriented. There is a sales aspect to this position, so sales experience is an asset.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to